7 Billion Barometers- If...

If... 
Only A Small 
Percentage 
Of The Human 
Population 
Of  Planet Earth 


Is Worthy Of Enough
Oxygen, Gravity, 
Food, Healing, 
And Information 
To Live Healthy Lives...


Though I Am  Born 
With The Capacity 
To Nurture And 
Elevate The Lives 
Of All Humans...


Whether There Are 
As Many Now As 
On The Day That I 
Was Born Or That 
Number Has Increased 
As Time Trudges On...


If I Cannot Only 
Promote The Lives 
Of A Few Of The 
7,000,000,000...


Then I'm Missing 
Out On The Full 
Range Of The 
Courage, Honor, 
Objectivity, 


That Constituted 
The Humanity
That I Was Born With...
That Made Me 
A Human Child...


The Only Way 
For Me To 
Re-Humanize


After A Life 
Of Animality, 
Of Separating 
And Segregating 
Our Species, 


Of Bullying 
De-Humanizing 
Conditions
Onto Other Humans
As A Part Of My 
Generational
Programming,


Though These Acts
Leave Me Unfulfilled,
Confused And Disoriented
While Drowning In Turmoil, 


When I Go Back 
To The Child I Was Born...
I Can Easily Find 
The Correct Trail Head
And Embrace 
My Own Humanity,
And All Of The Assets 
Gifted To Humans,
Yet Unavailable 
To Me For Almost
All Of My Life 
On Earth So Far...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concussion Road- Part Three

Administrated By The Inbred